Carnation Toenail Protector
Soft gel, podiatrist designed toe cover.
To cushion and protect an ingrowing toenail.
Treating your ingrowing toenail depends on how severely the nail is affected. Self-care is the starting point for any attempt to avoid the need for nail surgery.
People who have diabetes or circulatory disorders should seek professional advice before use.
Do not use if skin is broken or infection is present.
Discontinue use if any irritation or discomfort occurs.
Store in a cool dry place
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
If you are unsure of your condition or have any concerns regarding your toe, nail or feet visit your GP or Podiatrist.
Directions for use
- Ensure the skin is clean and dry.
- Try the product on the affected toe for length. Remove and, if required cut to length following the appropriate line next to the open end of the protector.
- Place the product onto the affected toe with the cut out parts over the edge of the join between the nail and the skin with the Carnation logo uppermost.
- The cut out parts can be increased in size if required by removing from the toe and cutting away the perforated section with scissors.
- Remove overnight or, if you wish to wear at night, remove for 8 hours within every 24 hours to allow the skin to breathe.